Pilot Information/Landing Fees
Vector Airport Systems
Vector handles the billing and payments for the Landing Fee Program on behalf of the Battle Creek Executive Airport. Vector’s system and technologies are able to provide the exact data for the Program.
Payments & Account Management:
Self-Service Portal: Vector’s self-service payment portal (http://myaccount.vector-us.com) allows operators to
1) process credit card payments 2) view account history 3) request copies of invoices via email or download invoices to Excel 4) enroll in electronic invoicing, and 5) update contact information.
To log into the portal, please use the operator ID and invoice number shown on the invoice. Vector accepts credit cards, checks and ACH/Wire Payments.
- Credit Cards Accepted: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted. There is a service provider processing fee of 3% of the total amount paid.
- Checks can be mailed to the remittance address shown in the upper left corner of this invoice and MUST include the Invoice Number or Operator ID. Since Vector handles the billing for multiple airports, please make sure your payment is mailed to the airport payment address shown on this invoice.
- ACH/Wire Payments – Please email [email protected] to get banking details. Remittance information should also be sent to this email address.
Contact Vector: For payment or billing inquiries, Vector can be reached at 888-588-0028 (Option 1) or by email at [email protected] Their office hours are Monday through Friday 9 am to 5pm EST with most federal holidays observed as well as Christmas Eve and the Friday after Thanksgiving.
Authority to Bill: To view Vector’s Authority to Bill, please visit this link: Authority To Bill
BTL Landing Fee Structure: Landing fees are charged to any transient aircraft over and including 8,000 pounds. Effective August 1, 2022.
Aircraft will be charged landing fees as follows:
- 8,000 to 12,500 lbs.: $52.00
- 12,501 to 24,999 lbs.: $82.00
- 25,000 to 54,999 lbs.: $138.00
- 55,000 to 89,999 lbs.: $187.00
- 90,000 to 129,999 lbs.: $281.00
Over 130,000 lbs.: $2.52 per each 1,000 pounds rounded to the nearest 1,000 lbs.